The swimming pool water circulation purification system can be said to be the supporting system of the swimming pool. The principle is to use the swimming pool pump as the power to promote the continuous flow of pool water between closed pipes, equipment and swimming pools. Its function is to remove the debris in the water through the filtering equipment in the system, so as to facilitate the uniform and effective diffusion of the disinfectant added by the disinfection equipment in the system, and reduce the influence of the debris on the heating efficiency of the heating equipment. Reasonable water flow organization and effective hydraulic distribution are extremely important to ensure the uniformity of the pool water, so the pool water circulation is considered to be one of the three major elements of the pool water purification treatment system. All of this is inseparable from the pool circulation pump. The pump is the heart of the pool water circulation purification system and the motive force for ensuring the pool water circulation.
In the process of pond water purification treatment, the importance of pool circulation pumps no longer needs to be emphasized. However, the details of the problems in the design and selection of pool circulation pumps in engineering construction are still not uncommon. The following is a brief introduction to the problems that are easy to occur in the pump. I hope that these problems explained by the editor can attract everyone's attention.
1. Pay attention to the swimming pool pump head and flow
The head of the swimming pool pump is directly related to other factors such as the height of the water supply and the resistance of the pipeline. The "Technical Regulations of Swimming Pool Water Supply and Drainage Engineering" stipulates that the head of the pool circulation pump should not be less than the geometric height of the water supply, the resistance of the equipment and piping of the circulating system, and the sum of the outflow head multiplied by the safety factor of 1.05~1.10 as the pump head. In addition to considering the resistance of the pipeline to the water, it is also necessary to take into account the loss of part of the head of the filtration equipment due to the amount of sewage interception after the water treatment system has been running for a period of time. For comprehensive consideration, it is advisable to select the pool circulation pump with a multiple of 1.05~1.10.
2. Determine the number of swimming pool pumps for each project
It is very important to determine the water volume of the pumps in each project. It may not be possible to share a set of circulating water purification treatment systems in different swimming pools or upstream water pools. Then pay special attention when calculating the circulating flow. Do not count the value large or small. . For example, which swimming pools and which amusement pools cannot share a set of circulating water purification treatment system, will not be repeated here.
The important point is that the pool circulation pump must be selected according to two or more. Its purpose is that once one pump fails, the other pump can also ensure normal operation, so as not to paralyze the circulating water purification treatment system.
In the water park project, it should be emphasized that the lubricating water supply system of the water slide cannot share a pump with the circulating water purification system, which is absolutely prohibited. In addition, the water supply system of the water slide should be equipped with a backup pump for the purpose of Ensure that there is continuous lubricating water on the surface of the water slide, to prevent amusement of the skin and other safety accidents when the rider slides along the water slide because there is no lubricating water. In addition, the standby pump should have reliable measures for automatic operation.
The location and number of pumping pumping stations for circulating rivers should be determined by designers and professional companies based on the shape of the channel, the slope of the river bottom, and the length of the channel. The capacity of the pumps of each pumping station is calculated and determined by the professional design company. Generally, it should not be less than 2 water pumps, which can be configured as one for one use and one for each other.
3. The key points of swimming pool pump design and installation
(1) The pool circulation pump should be designed to be self-priming, so that the water pump can always be in a state that can be started at any time. When there are multiple pumps, the determination of the water level of the self-priming pump should be able to meet the sudden failure of the running pump. When the standby pump needs to be switched to start the pump, there will be no cavitation and it is difficult to start.
(2) The water flow rate in the suction pipe of the pool circulation pump is controlled within 1.0m/s. If the pipe diameter is greater than 250mm, the maximum flow rate shall be controlled within 1.5m/s. The water flow rate in the outlet pipe of the pump can be greater than the water flow rate in the suction pipe, generally 1.5 to 2.0m/s. When the pipe diameter is greater than 250mm, the maximum water flow rate should not exceed 2.5m/s.
(3) When designing the suction bell of the circulating water pump, its diameter shall not be less than 1.5 times the diameter of the suction pipe; the distance from the edge of the suction bell to the edge of the suction pit shall not be less than 1.5 times the diameter of the suction pipe, from the bottom of the suction pit and the lowest water level Not less than 0.4~0.5m.
(4) The noise of the pump during operation should not be too large, so as not to cause inconvenience to tourists or others. I inspected a few items some time ago, and once I entered the machine room, I couldn't stand it. The noise of each pump was like a tractor running. There are probably dozens of such pumps. You can imagine dozens of tractors together. Running scene, can't stay for a second. In order to reduce noise, it is recommended that vibration and noise reduction measures can be set. For example, the design of silencer check valve, the installation of flexible short rubber pipes at the inlet and outlet of the pump, the use of vibration-absorbing brackets for the pipeline, etc.
Fourth, the choice of swimming pool pump
Water pumps can be divided into many types according to different types. For example, they can be divided into plastic pumps, cast iron pumps and copper pumps according to their materials; they can be divided into small pumps, medium pumps and large pumps according to the head size. In any case, when we choose a water pump, it should be a circulating water pump with high efficiency, energy saving, low noise, corrosion resistance, pollution resistance, durability, easy operation, safe use and easy maintenance.
J&T INDUSTRY CO.,LTD. is a modern Manufacturing Tools Garden Tools company located in Room 10-5 Block 1 No.1,East Business Center,Jiangdong,Ningbo,China ningbo zhejiang. We run the main business of submersible pump. We will show you the swimming water pump series that is most popular with customers. Swimming pool pump has the following advantages: well-chosen materials, reasonable design, stable performance, excellent quality, and affordable price. Such a product is up to the market demand.