Installation of Self Priming Water Pump
1. When the water pump is directly connected to the motor, pay attention to the coaxiality of the pump shaft and the motor output; the accuracy of pump installation has a greater impact on the smooth running and service life of the pump, so it must be carefully installed and correction.
2. The pump coupling must be fastened with a nut, and the nut must be tightened to prevent the nut from loosening, otherwise it will easily cause the impeller to move and cause mechanical failure.
3. In order to maintain a certain amount of storage fluid in the pump body to achieve better carefulness and prevent dry friction of the mechanical seal, the inlet of the pump must be higher than the centerline of the pump shaft.
4. Attention should be paid to the installation of suction pipeline:
A. The installation height of the suction port should not exceed 5.5 meters. When conditions permit, the installation height of the suction port should be as low as possible, and the length of the suction pipe should be shortened as much as possible, and fewer elbows should be installed. This will help shorten the self-priming time and improve the self-priming time. Suction function.
B. The valves and flanges in the suction pipeline should be strictly prevented from air leakage and liquid leakage, that is, no air leakage is allowed in the suction pipeline.
C. Prevent the pump from sucking in solids and other sundries. For this reason, a filter should be installed on the suction pipeline. The effective filtration area of the filter should be 2 to 3 times the cross section of the suction pipe, and the filter should be checked regularly.
D. The suction pipeline and the discharge pipeline should have their own brackets, and the pump body itself is not allowed to be conformed to by the pipeline.
5. When the pump is installed, the electrostatic grounding resistance of the pump and pipeline should meet its specified requirements.
6. Strictly check whether there are stones, iron sand and other debris in the pump casing and pipeline during installation.
7. Correct the installation clearance and coaxiality of the pump coupling and motor coupling. The allowable deviation of the different shaft degrees is 0.1 mm. The height difference between the pump shaft and the motor shaft can be adjusted by padding copper and iron on the foot.
8. Check after the actual operation of the unit for 3-4 hours. The temperature of the bearing should be checked during the trial operation. The temperature of the bearing body should not exceed 70°C.
9. The bearing body of the pump is modified. The cooling water joint of the cooling chamber device is used for the hose or plastic tube with an inner hole of 12. The thread size is M12x1.25.
10. If a one-way valve is installed in the outlet pipeline of the pump and the pump cannot discharge gas smoothly during the self-priming process, an exhaust pipe and valve should be added to the outlet of the pump.
Use of Self Priming Water Pump
First, Preparation and inspection before starting the Self Priming Water Pump:
1.This series of self-priming pumps are lubricated with calcium grease and No. 10 engine oil respectively according to the working conditions of the pump. If the pump is lubricated with grease, grease should be filled into the bearing box regularly, and the pump with engine oil lubrication should be used. Insufficient positions, add enough.
2. Check whether the storage liquid in the pump casing is higher than the upper edge of the impeller. If it is insufficient, you can directly inject the storage liquid into the pump body from the filling port on the pump casing. It should not be started when the liquid is insufficient. Otherwise, the pump cannot work normally and the mechanical seal is easily damaged.
3. Check whether the moving parts of the pump are stuck or bumped.
4. Check whether the nuts of the pump body bottom and each connection are loose.
5. Check the coaxiality and parallelism of the pump shaft and the motor shaft.
6. Check whether the inlet pipeline is leaking. If there is any leak, try to eliminate it.
7. Open the valve of the suction pipeline and slightly open (do not fully open) the outlet control valve.
Second, start and operation of Self Priming Water Pump:
1. Jog the self-priming pump and pay attention to whether the direction of the pump shaft is correct.
2. Pay attention to whether there is abnormal sound and vibration when rotating.
3. Pay attention to the readings of the pressure gauge and vacuum gauge. After starting, when the readings of the pressure gauge and vacuum gauge are stable after a period of fluctuations, it means that the pump has been filled with liquid and enter the normal infusion operation.
4. When the pump enters the normal infusion operation, that is, the self-priming process, special attention should be paid to the rise of the water temperature in the pump. If the process is too long and the water temperature in the pump is too high, stop the pump to check the cause.
5. If the temperature of the liquid in the pump is too high to cause difficulty in self-priming, you can temporarily stop it and use the liquid in the spit line to flow back into the pump or to directly replenish the liquid into the pump at the liquid filling port on the pump body. Decrease the temperature of the liquid in the pump, then start it.
6. If the pump has strong vibration and noise during the working process, it may be caused by the cavitation of the pump. There are two reasons for the cavitation: one is the flow velocity of the inlet pipe is too large, and the other is the suction lift is too high. When the flow rate is too high, the outlet control valve and the heating pressure gauge can be adjusted. When the inlet pipeline is blocked, it should be eliminated in time; when the suction lift is too high, the installation height of the pump can be appropriately reduced.
7. When the pump is stopped for some reason during the working process and needs to be restarted, the outlet control valve should be opened slightly (not fully closed). This will not only facilitate the discharge of gas from the outlet during the self-priming process, but also ensure that the pump is lighter. Start under load.
8. Pay attention to check the pipeline system for leakage.
Three, stop the Self Priming Water Pump:
1. First, the gate valve on the discharge pipeline must be closed.
2. Stop the pump.
3. In severe cold season, the liquid storage in the pump body and the water in the cooling room of the bearing body should be emptied to prevent freezing and cracking of the parts.