Features of Horizontal multistage pumps:
Smooth operation: The concentricity of the pump shaft and the excellent dynamic and static balance of the impeller ensure smooth operation and no vibration.
No leakage of dripping water: Carbide seals of different materials ensure that there is no leakage when conveying different media.
Low noise: The water pump supported by two low-noise bearings runs smoothly and is basically no noise except for the weak sound of the motor.
Low failure rate: The structural ribs are reasonable, and the key parts adopt international* quality matching, and the trouble-free working time of the whole machine is greatly improved.
Convenient maintenance: replacement of seals and bearings is simple and convenient.
More space-saving: the outlet can be left, right, and up in three directions, which is convenient for pipeline layout and installation and saves space.
Horizontal multistage pumps applications:
1. The horizontal multistage pumps is used for transporting clean water and other liquids whose physical and chemical properties are similar to clean water. It is suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, high-rise buildings pressurized water supply, garden irrigation, fire pressurization and supporting equipment. Use temperature T: ≤80 ℃.
2. Hot water (high temperature) horizontal multistage pumps are widely used in energy, metallurgy, chemical, textile, paper, and hotels and restaurants to boost high-temperature hot water pressurized circulation and urban heating system circulation pumps. ISWR operating temperature T: ≤120℃ , WRG operating temperature T: ≤240℃.
3. Stainless steel Horizontal multistage pumps are used to transport liquids that do not contain solid particles, are corrosive, and have a viscosity similar to water. They are suitable for petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, electric power, papermaking, food, pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber sectors. Use temperature T: -20℃-120℃.
4. The Horizontal multistage oil pump is used to transport petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel, kerosene, etc. The operating temperature T: -20℃-120℃.
5. Horizontal low-speed pipeline pump, suitable for occasions requiring low environmental noise.